Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Acephalix - Deathless Master (2012)

Finally! Something worth posting. Actually, that was just an excuse for not posting for quite some time now. What can I say, I live the life of a playboy.

Now, if you're a fan of underground old school death metal, this band should really come as a true gem. And if it doesn't, that's fucking cool too, it'll still be good enough. To make things sweeter, for me at least, I didn't even know this album was in the works. And, in the light of their previous death metal work, it fucking owns. Only natural, since I'm posting it.

It's heavy, it's dark. It's like a fully bearded fat uncle raping his nine year old niece while sitting on his own son's face.

Quality: CBR320
Encyclopaedia Metallum
Last.fm
Facebook
Myspace
Download: MirrorCreator