Saturday, February 11, 2012

Blut aus Nord - 777 - The Desanctification (2011)


Alright, it's been a while since I did anything on here, but it's not my fault. My connection at home is fucked up and I'm having trouble uploading shit. Well, I now have a new job where I work night shifts and they have kick-ass internetz.

Anyway, since I posted the first album from the latest Blut aus Nord trilogy, it's naturally up to me to do the second one too. All in all, it's an amazing musical sequel that slows down the entire trilogy. I'm assuming that's what they actually wanted: releasing the faster one first, mellow one second and then probably another fast one. The melodies in this release are phenomenal to say the least. It fucking blooms with beautifully written dissonance. Drums and vocals also stand out, but quite moderately in order to accommodate and immerse the listener into amazing and subtle ambiental melodies.

Once again, sorry for the wait. And in case you don't already have this, enjoy.