Sunday, August 7, 2011

Krampus - Kronos' Heritage (My Seige, Aftermath) (2011)

**UPDATE: They released another track on there bandcamp from there upcoming single. It kicks just as much ass as the first. Enjoy folk metallers. :) **

Kramus hails from Italy and plays a fast paced folk metal (kind of reminds me of early Eluveitie). In any case there is only one track off the upcoming single currently available. My intention is to re-post when I get the rest.

The song kicks a serious amount ass and only makes me wish I had more there material. It's beautiful, epic and crushing all at the same time. Just a perfect blend of ingredients and I can't wait for more.

As explained above these are currently the only songs available off there upcoming Single. With that being said I've included the FLAC for shits and giggles. Also a standing notice, if anyone has Shadows Of Our Time (at least 320 or v0) please comment below.

  • Quality: V0 MP3 / VBR - Lossless / FLAC