Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hellcrawler - Wasteland (2011) [BAND SUBMISSION]


Raw crust stuff (I'm not really familiar with these sorts of genres) from Slovenia of all places.
They're calling this stuff a "symbiosis of punk violence, stoner rock
atmosphere and heavy riffage" and I guess it's a pretty good description. Its rough, fast, and packs a hell of an attitude. These guys just formed last year so it is especially awesome to see this level of kicked ass for a first release. If you're into this chuggy crusty stuff, pick this up in whatever bitrate you want from their bandcamp.
I'm not really familiar with this sort of music but if I were to make comparisons I'd say it is kinda close to Genocide Superstars.

Quality: 320VBR/V0/FLAC - choose your own!
Encyclopaedia Metallum
Last.fm
Download: Bandcamp