Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Nader Sadek - In The Flesh (2011)

Here's an interesting story for ya. Nader Sadek is an Egyptian dude and a very innovative visual/conceptual artist working with and for Mayhem and SunO))). By now, he obviously knows how stuff works in the world of extreme metal, so he thought of a project. This is what he came up with.

He formed a team consisting of former Morbid Angel's vocalist Steve Tucker, Mayhem's guitarist Rune Eriksen and fucking Cryptopsy drummer Flo Mounier. He himself handled the concepts and direction of the album.

What emerged is an excellent death metal release. Solid as fuck, superbly written. Now, since I provided the names of the fantastic four, I won't spend time describing the material one instrument at a time, as I usually do.

Trust me on this one and download the shit.

P.S. As soon as there's a 320kbps release, I'll upload and bump.