Monday, May 23, 2011

MORS PRINCIPIUM EST - DISCOGRAPHY

MPE
Mors Principium Est is from Finland and is PURE Melodic Madness.
Their albums are laden with ridiculously fast melodic riffs, insane solos(read that again) and merciless growls & screeches. The keyboards in the albums are truly epic and will surely leave you in a trance.
MPE totally destroys all those COB posers who have ruined Melodeath.
A must listen as these are true Melodic Masterpieces, particularly for those hardcore followers of Dark Tranquility and In Flames.

Encyclopaedia MetallumLast.fmMyspace

Inhumanity 2003
Download
Quality: 320kbps

The Unborn 2005
Download
Quality:240kbps

Liberation = Termination 2007
Download
Quality:320kbps



Hello guys. I'm Mellkor, the latest addition to the Loadown team. I hail from India. I prefer listening to Prog Death, Prog Doom, MeloDeath and Djent, so you would find me posting more on those genres. Hope I'm welcome.
\m/