Tuesday, November 9, 2010

HEY!

I was gonna post something but after listening to it again I found I didn't like it. I'm not gonna post something I don't like... SOOOOO.

Hey kids!
Like loadown? INTERESTED IN CONTRIBUTING!? Okay! Stop on by the IRC channel and get in contact with me or wormpaste! (must write in english, not be stupid, have taste)

Got something you think is awesome and would like to see posted?
Do like I said above!?!


DID I MENTION WE HAVE AN IRC CHANNEL!? the web version is right above you! or if you have firefox (3.0+) use the more stable: mibbit (already part of the browser!) simply type irc://rizon.net into the adress bar then join #loadown.
OR GET A REAL FUCKING IRC CLIENT!

Or.. what about the idea of a forum? just for discussion mostly. Not to take away from the blog. You all like to argue and yell at each other... why not register to do so and shit talk about post-count!
or uh ... um... wait, that's a stupid idea.
TELL ME HOW YOUR DAY WAS!