Sunday, October 24, 2010

All That Remains - ...For We Are Many (2010)

My overall impression is good, I enjoyed most songs on the album except they did change a little bit as in the lighter drums and more growling and also an odd guitar solo (considering their genre I mean). But all in all it is an excellent album and defiantly worth the buy but in my opinion, it is not as good as Overcome as Overcome was consistently good for every song while For We Are Many deviates slightly from song to song, sometimes its a heavy song and sometimes is a bit lighter. It was released today (October 12th, 2010 North America). I gave it an overall rating as a 9 which might be a bit high, but its all about personal preference. If you are debating on whether or not you should buy it, go listen to any of their more recent albums and if you like that, you will like For We Are Many.
  • Genre: Metalcore / Melodic Death Metal
  • Quality: mp3@VBR (V2, Scene Release)
  • MySpace
  • DOWNLOAD